This external carpet scrubbing attachment can be used with any non-heated or heated extractor that we have to offer (as long as they don't put out more than 500 PSI), but it was specifically designed to be used with the Trusted Clean Heated Extractor. This attachment has a 12 inch scrubbing brush that cleans heavily soiled areas, and is typically called a power head.
It has internal fittings and hoses to allow the extra hot water that was heated up in your carpet extractor to pass through it and dispense onto the carpeting. The heat helps your cleaning solution break the bond between the dirt particles and the carpet fibers. The brush then comes along further agitating the solution and helping to break those bonds. Lastly, the vacuum shoe comes across the area you just scrubbed and sucks up the dirty solution. This will leave your carpet relatively dry, but some additional dry time will be needed. Carpet drying fans placed strategically through the job will speed up your drying time. We recommend running multiple of the ultra-economical CleanFreak® 2800 CFM air movers to be able to crank as many jobs out as possible.
Please Note: The hotter the water used, the quicker the dry time!
- When used with heated extractors this carpet scrubbing head will provide thorough & efficient cleaning.
- See-through front cover allows the user to view exactly when the machine is recovering just clean water.
- High-speed 2500 RPM brush cleans deep down for a maximum cleaning potential.
- The hotter the water used with this external head, the quicker your carpets will dry.
- Can be used in place of a standard drag wand to clean those heavily soiled carpets.
- 12" power head
- For use with heated & non-heated extractors
- For use with 50 - 500 PSI
- 25' electrical power cord
- Weighs 15 pounds
Extremely easy to use. The brush does a great job turning the pile in more plush carpeting. It’s also easy on the user because less bending.
I use this in my commercial accounts with low cut utility style carpets. The scrubber does a good job breaking up the build up and the wheels make it easy to use. The only issue I've got is the trigger for the sprayer is kind of in a bad location and difficult to activate.
I've had it for 3 weeks now and I love it. I clean just as good, if not better with it as I do with a regular wand.
Superior product to its predecessor, very happy with the function and quality of this power head.