The EDIC Supernova self-contained extractor scrubs and cleans carpeting in both forward and reverse! Clean up to 4,000 square feet per hour with this unique 2-way design, increasing your productivity over similar carpet machine models. The Supernova operates going forward in hallways and other open areas, but with a simple pull of a lever instantly changes to reverse to clean corners and other tight areas for a dramatic reduction in labor costs.
This self-contained extractor is great for doing large wide open areas, like hallways and hotel ballrooms. Take a look at our complete line of self-contained carpet scrubbers for other options, as well as other types of carpet cleaning machines.
This model is also available in a 7 gallon unit, please call for special pricing. Our handy EDIC Comparison Chart will help you decide which EDIC machine is right for you.
- Two-way system for forward and reverse operation.
- Patented lift-off recovery buckets - no drain hose.
- Exclusive "clamshell" body provides fast and easy internal access for quick servicing.
- Patented self-adjusting, self-leveling brush & vacuum shoes for easy cleaning of all carpet types & lengths.
- Patented 4-wheel design gives extraordinary balance and reduces turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas.
- Side extension for cleaning right up next to baseboards and furniture.
- Dual spray jets on both sides of the brush suspend the soil for increased pick up and faster drying.
- Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks, and 2 years on parts and labor.