The Sandia 12-gallon carpet extractor comes with a handy 2000 watt in-line heater to deliver hot water for your carpet cleaning job. Because the heater and motors have their own power cords you'll need to plug them into different circuits. Otherwise their power draw will overload a typical 15-amp single circuit. The powerful 200 PSI pump gives you ample water pressure to clean the toughest and most heavily stained carpeted surfaces.
The optional 25 feet of hose (solution plus vacuum hose assembly) and dual-jet carpet cleaning wand will help you power away that ground in dirt. The carpet wand comes manufactured from tough stainless steel for a lifetime of use on the job.
Our Sandia machines are great workhorses for your cleaning business, but make sure to check out our full lineup of both cold water carpet extractors as well as all of our hot water carpet extractors.
- Full 12 gallon recovery and solution tanks.
- 200 psi adjustable pump.
- Dual 2-stage vacuum motors.
- 2000 watt in-line water heater.
- 2 separate power cords.
- Semi-pneumatic non-marking wheels for easy transport.
- Built-in induction motor cooling system.
- Made of roto-molded polyethylene for heavy duty applications.