The Sandia Sniper is a perfect carpet cleaner for the home. With a 100 PSI pump, and 2 dual stage vacuum motors, it can easily handle any cleaning job in a residential setting. If you can add hot tap water to the unit, it will speed up the stain removal process, but most cleaning jobs can be easily handled with normal water at a normal temperature. All of our cold water carpet cleaning machines are actually great home carpet cleaning units. We actually have several apartment complexes that use the non-heated Sandia Sniper to clean their carpets when tenants move out.
You can 100% confidence when ordering this machine, as it comes backed with a lifetime warranty on the tanks, 2 years on the motors & pump, and 1 year on all electrical components. The roto-molded body of the Sniper can withstand a ton of abuse and keep on ticking! It is a great machine that will clean carpets for years and years, and can pay for itself in just a few cleanings.
Ships for free to any residential or commercial location in the continentals U.S.
- Top mounted vents dissipate the hottest air, leaving vacuum motors cool, and extending their lives.
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for smooth and quiet operation while making it easy to transport.
- Angled vacuumed cavity removes all liquids from around the vacuum motors, ensuring their longevity.
- Trigger sprayer holders for spotting chemicals and agitation brushes to assist you in cleaning carpets.
- Top-mounted controls and connections are recessed for protection from water and outside sources.
- Molded lifting handles make it easy to go up and down stairs.
- 100 PSI pump
- 2 two-stage vacuum motors
- 163" of water lift, 100 CFM
- Optional 25' hose & 12" 2-jet drag wand
- 12 gallon solution tank
- 100 pounds