Hot water is the key to removing the toughest stains. This heated portable machine supplies hot water up to 200° F at all times. Its 6 gallon capacity and 100 PSI of water pressure is perfect for any commercial carpet or upholstery cleaning task. It even comes with a convenient "Quick-Dump" recovery tank, allowing you to easily get rid of the dirty water.
We also carry a powerful non-heated version of this machine if you don't need the high-heat capabilities. It packs the same punch as this machine but without a heater.
If you are looking for a smaller or larger machine, check out the rest of our heated carpet extractors. Also, don't forget about our whole line up of unheated carpet extractors for those jobs that don't require hot water.
- Maintains 200° F water temperature at all times.
- 3-stage vacuum motor helps to quickly dry carpet by delivering efficient water lift.
- Designed for the lighter industrial carpet cleaning tasks performed at a commercial car wash.
- "Easy-Fill" 6-gallon solution tank and "Quick-Dump" 6-gallon recovery tank.
- Controls are conveniently placed at waist-level to make operation easy with no bending or lifting.
- Includes 25-foot power cord, 15-foot vacuum and solution hoses and 4" stainless steel upholstery tool.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty on the tanks, 2 years on the vacuum motor & pump, and 1 year on the heater & electrical components.
- 100 PSI pump
- Single 3-stage vacuum motor
- 117" of water lift
- 6 gallon solution tank
- 15' hose & 4" detailing tool
- 82 pounds
I use the hot water extractor for my mobile detailing service.
It is a superb rug and seat cleaner.
Used at least 1-2 times per day at an auto detail shop. 6 gallons is enough to do 1-2 cars, depending on size. Heat is a major plus and it only requires one plug in. With any equipment, it’s important to not abuse it - turn on and off properly and keep it clean after each use. I’ve had mine for 10 month and so far so good.
Makes lots of noise.
We use this for vehicle detailing. My detailer loves it.