CleanFreak ‘N-Zyme’ is a bacterial augmentation enzymatic cleaner that can remove the toughest of stains and odors in carpets and other materials. This multi-use product can also be used to maintain drains, clean grease traps, as a deodorizer, as well as a spot and stain remover. When using it has a odor remover, you can pour it directly into drains, toilets, urinals, and more.
DirectionsDrains & Down Pipes:
- Use 2 - 4 times weekly to keep pipes free of grease, fats, and other solid waste. Will not damage pipes or chrome.
- For initial treatment, add 2 oz. per gallon of water in to the holding tank.
- For ongoing maintenance, add 16 oz. per week.
- For initial treatment, flush 1 full quart down toilet.
- For weekly maintenance, use 8 oz. per week.
- Physically remove as much of the source of the malodor as possible.
- Apply product directly on to the stain/odor with a sprayer or white cloth moistened with this product.
- The enzyme will attack and break down all the odors and bacteria attaching the stain to the carpet.
- Apply a liberal amount to all interior surfaces of the toilet bowl or urinal using a bowl mop.
- Leave this product to dwell for as long as possible before scrubbing.
- 6 quarts per case w/ 1 trigger sprayer
- Fresh lavender scent