This Clarke extractor (model EX40™ 16ST) is a CRI gold-certified cleaning machine! Proven to effectively remove soil from your carpets, this self-contained extractor has a 16-inch cleaning path and powerful 120 PSI pump, as well as a larger 9-gallon solution tank & 7-gallon recovery tanks. This extractor is built to spray solution down, scrub your carpeting to the cleanest, and then recover that dirty solution to leave shorter dry times. All of this is done during one pass as you pull the machine behind over the carpet you need to clean.
With this cleaning motion and the machine's 120" water lift of suction, this machine has received CRI gold certification which means that this machine is effective at removing 80 - 89% of the dirt and soils from your carpeting. By cleaning your carpets with this machine, you also are able to improve your indoor air quality while also increasing the lifespan of your carpets. The EX40 comes with patented One-Touch™ controls, making cleaning your carpets even easier.
Clarke has a larger version in the Clarke EX40 18LX self-contained carpet extractor, so if you have a larger floor, you may want to check that out. For all other options, view our large selection of self-containted carpet extractors to find the right machine for your floors.
- CRI gold certification Carpet Extractor
- Ergonomic handle & One-Touch system controls
- High-contact floating brush cleans every cleaning area with the same effectiveness.
- Easy access front-mounted drain hose
- Self-aligning 18.75" vacuum shoe provides maximum suction at all times.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty on parts, 2 years on labor & 180 days for travel.