This Mytee Dry GT upholstery tool has a 4 inch head that is durable and can work both ways thanks to dual glide slots and a unique spray bar. The tool provides a continuous-flow from 22 individual spray orifices and has a triggerless design to reduce hand fatigue and hand strains. The powder-coated, metal housing is tough and give you years of worry-free use. The tool comes with carrying pack, a reducer/adapter, hose wrap, coupler, and a flexible 15 foot vacuum and solution hose combo.
For other options and accessories, check out the carpet extractor tools area to find all the right equipment for your carpet extractor.
- Triggerless design to reduces fatigue and hand strain.
- 22 individual spray orifices for even, streak-free cleaning.
- Dual PTFE glide slots allow for extracting in either directions.
- Durable black, powder-coated, all-metal housing with a monitoring window.
- Easy-adjust flow valve controls the flow level of your solution.
- Machine end shut-off valve with an inline mesh filter built-in protects from debris or sediment.
- Carrying Pack
- 2" to 1.25" Cuff-Lynx reducer
- 1.5" barbed coupler
- Heatguard hose wrap
- 1.5" vinyl cuff barb to barb fitting
- Flexible 15 ft. vacuum and solution hose combo
- 4" cleaning path
- For cleaning all surfaces
- Comes w/ 15' hose combo
- For use w/ heated & non-heated extractors
Works great on upholstery and can get around the edges with ease! Love the fact it doesn’t have a trigger and has continuous flow which can be easily shut off if you need to set the tool down and walk away for a second.