With the Diversey Neutral Carpet Encapsulation Cleaner, you get an interim cleaner that can be used on all carpet types including wool. Powerful detergents strip soils from fibers and dry to a powder, providing high-quality results upon vacuuming. This Diversey encapsulation cleaner dries in as little as 30 minutes for minimal downtime.
This liquid cleaner encapsulates soils to dry and be vacuumed out later. It continues to clean your carpeting every time you vacuum! The encapsulation technology effectively surrounds dirt and soils to eliminate their "stickiness" and allow them to be vacuumed up, instead of staying attached to the carpet fibers and attracting other dirt.
Simply pre-mix the solution at 10 ounces per gallon of water, and pre-spray your intended cleaning area with a pump up sprayer. It is usually best to start in small, sectioned areas. Then scrub with a floor buffer, and several carpet bonnets. Then simply allow the area to dry, and routinely vacuum. The greatest part of this process, is that no additional work is needed after the initial cleaning The commercial institutions, should already have a routine vacuuming schedule set that will continue to clean the carpet over time.
Safe for use on wool carpets, upholstery, stain resistant and standard carpets. This process should be used only as interim commercial cleaning tool, and not as replacement to full carpet extraction. A full extraction of the carpet should occur after every 2 -3 encapsulation cleanings.
For a more comprehensive selection of our carpet cleaning chemicals, please check out our full lines of carpet cleaning chemicals that we have available.
- Thoroughly vacuum carpeted areas that need to be cleaned.
- Dilute product at 10 ounces per gallon of water.
- Pre-spray desired area & let solution dwell for 5 to 10 minutes. It is best to work in small sections, like a 10' x 10' area.
- Soak a carpet bonnet in the solution and then wring out and attach to the pad driver of a floor buffer.
- When carpet bonnet becomes overly saturated with dirt, flip over and use the other side, or switch out for a new one.
- Go back to step 4 and repeat until entire area has been scrubbed.
- Rinse area using an extractor.
- Allow area to thoroughly dry.
- Routinely vacuum to recover encapsulated dirt.
- 4 gallons per case
- For carpeting
- Floral scent
- pH 6.5