This machine caters to all situations, not only because of the high pressure adjustable pump, but also because it can be used as a heated or non-heated extractor. Simply remove the external heater, and use the machine as a non-heated extractor. This serves multiple purposes. If you ever have a problem with your heater, and need to send it in for repairs, you can continue to use the machine as a non-heated unit, and finish off your carpet cleaning job.
Also, if you were to run into a facility where you couldn't supply enough power to the 2 power cords, you can simply remove the heater. (Note: the pump and vacuum motors will have one power cord, and the heater will have one power cord. Each of these power cords have to be run off of separate circuits. We do supply a circuit tester, so you can test to ensure your on separate circuits before beginning your job.)
Take a look at the movie below for step by step instructions on how to set up and use your high pressure heated carpet extractor. If you are looking for something with different options, please take a look at our complete line of heated carpet extraction machines. We also have the handy Trusted Clean Comparison Chart to help you decide which Trusted Clean machine is right for you.
List Price: $291.78
Regular Price: $209.95
List Price: $189.18
Regular Price: $139.99
- Large capacity extractor in a compact frame make this machine easy to transport.
- Granite exterior helps to hide spills, scrapes, and other marks on the exterior, keeping the machine looking new.
- Standard 5-gallon bucket fits under drain valve for easy drainage of dirty water.
- External, removable heater allows you to use this machine in any cleaning situation.
- High pressure adjustable PSI pump lets clean both upholstery and carpets.
- Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks and heater, 2 years on parts and labor.
|Accessory Cleaning Tool||Wand: Deluxe dual-jet S-bend stainless steel|
|Solution Capacity||17 gallons|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||15 gallons|
|Vacuum Motor||Dual 2-stage motors|
|Vacuum / Solution Hose||25 ft.|
|Water Heater||2000 Watts|
|Power Cord||50 ft. detachable|
Rear Wheels: 10 inches, non-marking
Casters: 4 inches
|Operating Weight||111 lbs.|
Tank Construction: Polyethylene
Base Plate: 1/4" Aluminum
|Dimensions||35"H x 31"L x 18"W|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on roto-molded tanks and heater, 2 years on parts and labor.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Internal Search Number||105867|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|